Thursday, August 25, 2011

Girl's Camp

I absolutely love this picture. It about sums up Girl's Camp this year - can you tell how much fun we had?
Singing "Tootie Ta Ta"


We had a cowgirl theme. Here we are at roll call

Helping the beehives make their first fire ever! They were little pyros. :) Notice the gorgeous scenery in the background!

The zipline - highlight of the camp for most of the young women

Games! Snorta is a new one for me, and Dave and I are going to have to add it to our collection

Hiking - again, gorgeous!

Girl's Camp Essentials: doing hair and making friendship bracelets


Canoeing on the lake!


Of course, plenty of pranks were played - leaders included 

Plenty of Minute to Win It!

The silliest game ever, Bunny Bunny

Girl's Camp this year was the best one I've ever attended. It was difficult for me to be away from Dave and to take so much time off of work (and to plan the entire thing!), but it was all worth it. I loved being with the girls and getting to know them all better. I loved seeing them develop new friendships and have such a great time together. I loved being silly with them. I loved being out in nature. I loved feeling the Spirit while I was there. I loved learning about new flowers and seeing a part of Utah I'd never seen before. And, I especially loved testimony meeting. :)

1 comment: