Friday, January 25, 2013

Europe Trip Highlights

Welcome to the first of my catch-up posts! We went to Europe with my family in August and it was a wonderful trip, to say the least.

We started in Barcelona, Spain, where my brother Nick served his mission.

Gaudi's Park Guell - gorgeous mosiacs everywhere! 

My favorite site in Barcelona - Gaudi's Casa Batllo.
The Magic Fountain in Barcelona - gorgeous! 
 On to Berlin, Germany, where my sister Maggie served her mission

Holocaust Memorial 
Sans Souci Palace and Gardens - my favorite site in Germany 

Of course our last night together we stayed up until 5:00 am playing games! 

And lastly, Ireland, where Dave and I celebrated our 6-year anniversary
Kilkenny

Lady's View at sunset

Our bike ride through Killarney National Park


Kylemore Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment