Friday, January 25, 2013

Halloween



BatKira

Dave and I love giving out candy to our trick-or-treaters. This year we dressed up Kira and I was so excited to show off her costume. At the first knock at the door, I open the door wide and Kira jumps on the porch to see who's there. A small Spiderman screams and jumps back. Kira gets scared and barks at him and he screams bloody murder this time, throws his bag of candy in the air and starts crying and stomping his feet in overwhelming fear. Kira gets scared and runs out into the yard and won't come back when I call her. I can't decide whether I should try to get Kira inside and away from Spiderman or if I should try to comfort him. Thankfully, his mother shows up and picks him up so he's out of danger. I grab a couple handfuls of candy and stuff them in his bag, apologizing profusely. Kira didn't wear her costume or get near our trick-or-treaters for the rest of the night. :)        

1 comment: