Friday, January 25, 2013

Miscellany


Dave and the rest of the marketing team at AAPC made a zombie movie (poster). 


He and his co-workers also went to a zombie shooting range together. Can you tell that they're into The Walking Dead? 



I started shopping at the Murray Farmer's Market every Saturday morning with Kira. It's one of the best habits I've ever developed. I'll never buy produce from the grocery store again! (well, at least during the summer and fall)



Dave and I took a day off of work for a Date Day. We went indoor skydiving and hung out under the fall leaves at the Pineview Reservoir. 


My first graduating class! I started teaching them right after I started my new job as Workplace ESL Coordinator. The students are newly-arrived refugees who are working at Deseret Industries, a local thrift store, training to become employable here in the U.S. They made remarkable progress and it was such a joy and privilege to teach them. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new blog updates! It's fun to see/hear what you guys are up to. I never knew you guys went indoor skydiving! So fun!

    ReplyDelete